In This Life’s 23rd Annual Greece Super Trip
Land, Cruise and Resort Experience May 11-28, 2018
LIMITED SPACE – 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Starting at $3995.00 per person inclusive of air, land-tours, first-class hotels, most meals, 4-day cruise, guides & transportation.
Has the dream of seeing the splendor of Greece and the Greek Islands combined with an AA/Alanon International Convention appeared on your “Dream Board?”
Well, here is your chance of a lifetime to make this happen for you and some friends. You have an opportunity to enjoy the annual Greece tour at pricing reduced from $5495.00 pp/dbl/occ, to $3,995.00 pp/dbl/occ plus value added extras!
Round-trip air prices are very low today. Fares are under $850.00 R/T from select West Coast gateways, under $700.00 from ORD, New York, and Miami, and under $800.00 from Texas.
The tour will be exclusive for our group and will include Fr. Tim Meier (38 years-AA), who trained as a retreat Master with Fr. Tom Weston as a speaker and Historian for the group. You will have the experience are top-rated private guides for the trip, full tour escort and Fr. Tim’s program and historical talks, plus the experience of meeting program friends at the conference from all over the world.
The tour price is $3,995.00 pp/dbl/occ value-added extras not included on past tours are shown below). Single supplement is $1,750.00, incl. land and cruise. Deposit of $400.00 for the tour plus a non-refundable administration/fee for Fr. Tim’s passage of $200.00 is due upon booking. Deposits by check are preferred to the above address. Credit cards are subject to a 4.5% fee from the tour operator.
LOOK WHAT YOU GET!
- 3-nights hotel in Athens, breakfast included (May 12-14)
- Athens welcome folkloric dinner
- Daily meals as described in the itinerary
- 3-day Classical Greece Tour including Delphi, Olympia, and Meteora, with terrific museums. The Oracle at Delphi, the site of the ancient Olympic games, the magnificent Monasteries of Meteora and Themopolae where the 300 Spartans took their stand. First- Class Hotels during the tour including breakfast and dinner. (May 14 -16)
- Private guide services and all museum and site entry fees
- AA/Al Anon conference located at the Grand Bleu Beach Resort at Eretria on the Island of Evia. Car rentals will be available for exploring during free time. (May 17-21)
- 4-day Greek Island Cruise. The cruise will stop at Mykonos, Patmos, Kusadasi for Ephesus, Crete, and Santorini (May 21-25 including meals) Accommodations in interior cabins with optional upgrades available on request.
- If you have time for the Santorini extension, you are in for a real treat! Dates for the extension are May 24 with disembarkation at Santorini to May 28 – the day of the flight home after spending the night of the 27th in Athens.
- Transfers as described in itinerary.
- Full tour escort provided by In This Life Travel, LLC including walking tours as described.
- Items not included in tour package cost are: AA/Al Anon Conference fees (approximately 20.00) tips for the guides, Airfares US to Athens and Santorini to Athens, items of a personal nature and ITL administration fee, of $200.00 pp to help with Fr. Tim’s passage.
New!!! Free stuff included this year:
- Gratuities paid on the cruise
- Free soft drink beverage package on the cruise
- Two ship tours during the cruise. In Patmos; St. Johns Grotto and Monastery, and
one other port (Rhodes, Heraklion or Santorini). And, a private In This Life tour at the
port of Kusadasi (Ephesus).
This early-bird pricing is available while the USD is still strong against the Euro. We will guarantee prices until December 31, 2017. Take advantage of this great opportunity by booking now!
Optional Santorini Extension:
Dates for the Santorini extension with Athens overnight before return flight are May 24 – May 28; the day of the flight home.
You will enjoy a beautiful Premium Hotel with breakfast included, and a welcome dinner. Plus lunch at one our favorite restaurants, the Taverna Aeolis Akrotiri, where the scenery and food will absolutely amaze you.
Optional low-cost rental cars are available. Bob will guide folks to magical places around the island such as the Black Sand Beaches of Perissa and the lower island route to Oia. Bob will introduce you to merchant and restauranteur friends he has known over the years, where you can enjoy meals, do some shopping and enjoy unlimited opportunities to photograph the splendor of the most popular of all the Greek Islands.
You will have time to see and enjoy beautiful Fira for the greatest sunsets in the world.
There are many great reasonably priced restaurants on the island, so the extension will not include dinner.
Prices start at $895.00 pp dbl/occ. The single supplement is $450.00. Trip includes:
- 3-nights Premium Hotel on Santorini with breakfast included.
- 1-night Athens Hotel, breakfast included
- One welcome dinner
- Transfers from ship to hotel on Santorini
- Transfers to Santorini airport from hotel, and to Athens hotel from Athens airport.
- Transfers from Athens Hotel to airport for the flight home
Full tour escort provided by In This Life Travel, LLC
Not Included: Air from Santorini to Athens. Currently as low as $80.00 BOOK NOW!
We look forward to sharing these extraordinary experiences with you in this warm friendly country including an unforgettable recovery experience.
Itinerary for Greece 2018
B = Breakfast D = Dinner HB = Half Board B, L, D = Breakfast, lunch, dinner
HB = Half Board – 2 meals a day (usually Breakfast and Dinner)
• May 11 Depart US (Own air)
• May 12 Arrive Athens, transfer to first Class Hotel day at leisure (D)
• May 13 Athens City Tour with Hadrians Arch, Temple of Zeus, National Gardens and the magnificent Athens Acropolis and Parthenon. Enjoy a Traditional Greek dinner in the Plaka (Old Town) in the evening (B, D)
• May 14 Depart for Olympia. Amalia Hotel or similar. Guided Tour of Olympia (HB)
• May 15 Delphi Overnight. Anemolia Resort or similar. Guided Tour of Delphi (HB)
• May 16 Kalambaka for Metora. Amalia Hotel or similar. Guided Tour 2 Monasteries (HB)
• May 17 Transfer to the Grand Bleu Resort for the conference (HB)
• May 18 Grand Bleu Beach Resort for the Conference (HB)
• May 19 Grand Bleu Beach Resort for the Conference (HB)
• May 20 Grand Bleu Beach Resort for the Conference (HB)
• May 21 Transfer to the Cruise (B, L, D) Mykonos, where walking tour led by Bob and Beth is included. (B, L D)
• May 22 Cruise Stops today are Kusadasi for Ephesus and Patmos where St, John’s Monastery and Grotto tours, and one additional tour are included. (B, L, D)
• May 23 Rhodes Optional tours available. (B, L, D)
• May 24 Crete Optional tour to Temple of Knossos and walking tour of Santorini included (Santorini extension Disembarks here) (B, L, D)
• May 25 Disembark and transfer to Athens First-Class Hotel (B)
• May 26 Homeward bound (B)
• SANTORINI EXTENSION (includes 3 nights on Santorini & 1 night in Athens)
• May 24-28 See above. Price to be determined by number of participants
Your base tour includes two nights Athens Hotel, Athens city tour, tour to Delphi, Olympia, and Kalambaka, 4-nights Grand Bleu Beach Resort, half board, 4-day Greek Island cruise, first class accommodations, most museum and site entrance fees, guides, transportation, most meals, all taxes and full escort.
Not included are items of a personal nature, tips, air from Santorini to Athens, and conference registration fees and optional ship tours. Base price for your tour is $3995pp/dbl occ. and the Extension price is estimated at $895pp depending on number of participants. All prices per person double occupancy. Low cost single supplements and roommate matches are always available. Book early as space is limited.
Visit www.inthislife.com for information on all our great group tours
Book today by calling 1800 531-7578 or 805 927-6910
In This Life Travel LLC 895 Napa Ave. Ste A 4, Morro Bay, CA 93442 CLIA 0050065-1